Stage 6: Write a report
The final stage of the participative process review is the writing of the report.
The report should include
- clear links to the “agreed” Terms of Reference;
- definition of the current process with proposals for any new processes;
- highlighting of issues, dependencies, linkages, risks and other key impacts;
- recommendations with outline of cost and resource implications .
Reports will vary depending upon the original need. Prioritise your proposals from most important downwards.
Your proposals should be considered in terms of their
- desirability linked to strategic aims and freeing up resourcing
- feasibility with regards implementation
Be as brief as you can be and make it easy to read and understand.