The International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring is hosted by the International Centre for Coaching & Mentoring Studies at Oxford Brookes University Business School. Click here for Coaching and Mentoring programmes click here.
The Journal is open access and allows readers to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allow readers to use them for any lawful purpose.
The aim of the journal is twofold:
- to provide evidence-based, well-researched resources for students, professionals, corporate clients, managers and academic specialists who need to be at the forefront of developments in the field;
- to offer an accessible yet powerful discussion platform for the growing number of coaching and mentoring practitioners seeking to validate their practice.
Empirical or conceptual papers are encouraged on any aspect of coaching or mentoring.
- The Editorial section addresses items of contemporary interest and provides an introduction to the articles in the current issue;
- The Academic Papers section includes well researched papers of between 4,000 and 8,000 words on any aspect of coaching and mentoring;
- The occasional Reflections from the Field section offers a platform for contributors to share their experience of, or to express views on, a particular issue or development in Coaching and Mentoring, including those raised in earlier issues of IJEBCM. As such, it can inform or stimulate further research or development. Submission must follow the same rigorous format as other journal articles;
- The Book Reviews section comprises short reports (1000-1500 words) on relevant coaching and mentoring publications.
Papers for publication in the journal should be submitted to the editor, Dr. Elaine Cox, via email: email@example.com
Please note there are no charges for article submission or download and all authors retain copyright and publishing rights without restriction.